Epsilon CEO Statement 2018 | People, Platforms, & Partnerships
- Growing Our Ecosystem – In 2018 we are going to be focused on super-charging our Cloud Service Provider (CSPs) and Internet Exchange (IXs) relationships. We will be expanding our Peering and IX relationships globally to give our partners greater reach and access.
- Ubiquitous Automation – Rapid scale, needs highly automated capabilities. We will be driving automation across our network and exploring new ways to innovate in our services, operations and processes. This is critical as the market moves to support technologies like the Internet of Things (IoT), AI and Cloud. We have to move faster and with more agility to ensure our partners’ success.
- Greater Capabilities in Infiny – As I mentioned, Infiny is an active and growing platform. We are going to continue to add new products and services to the platform while growing its functionality. We will be focused on increasing Infiny adoption, offlining legacy, and following a Cloud and Platform, native philosophy. This continued evolution is fundamental to the platform and its future.
- Serving the Global Channel – We are going to be announcing some very exciting news about a partner programme in Q1 2018. I’m a big believer in the channel and I think Cloud-centric networking delivered via the channel will be a tremendous opportunity for our partners.
- Expanding Our Skills Internally – We are also launching an internal training programme in Q1 2018. I think it is critical that every one of us understand today’s market, its challenges and the opportunities we are helping our partners pursue. We want everyone on the same page with a clear idea of our purpose and our values. The results will be seen in our customer service.
- Innovating in APIs – I think APIs represent a huge opportunity in 2018. We want to be forefront in API networking and ensure that we support their growth and development across the telecoms ecosystem. I see APIs as a powerful driver for growth in our business as well as the path to truly friction-free networking on a global scale.