5 Ways Intelligent Networking Will Change Your Business
1. New Visibility – Using intelligent networks means gaining insights into analytics around session, service, network, system, application, traffic type, media quality and SLAs as it happens. For network operators used to reviewing call data records (CDRs) after the fact, near real-time is a major step forward for troubleshooting network issues and offering guaranteed quality of service (QoS) and experience (QoE).
2. Higher Security – Intelligent networks by definition offer higher levels of security because the visibility they offer can be used to identify network security threats. With heightened visibility into the network, the intelligent network provider can track and address security threats as they happen. They can see spikes in traffic or decreases in performance in near real-time then react, giving you a higher availability and increased security end-to-end.
3. Accelerated IP Adoption – IP networking has been ‘Best Effort’ for too long. Intelligent networks offer QoS and QoE end-to-end and from the transit to application layers. This means reliability and availability on IP can exceed TDM and that allows you to roll out IP-based service with confidence.
4. Increased End User Satisfaction – With visibility into the application layer, service providers can gauge end user experience as it happens. The user gets a higher QoE and service providers can deliver more demanding services. This reduces churn and enables service providers to capture new revenue streams.
5. New Global Scale and Reach – Intelligent network delivered by the right provider enables a truly ubiquitous QoS and QoE and delivers high availability networking around the world. If you have multiple sites with some in challenging markets, intelligent networking can support a common user experience for all destinations. It removes limits of services and enables a truly global presence.