Overall Job Purpose
Responsible for the delivery of a Programme or programmes, consisting of multiple Projects across the business, to Time, Cost and Quality. Working with the senior management team and other business stakeholders to ensure our business goals are delivered through the programme.
This role reports to Managing Director, Service & Operations.
- Define the Programme controls, that includes processes, procedures, reporting; to be followed at both at a Programme and Project level.
- Ensure at a programme level all projects have identified clear deliverables, milestones, risks, and any interdependencies with related projects across the programme.
- Responsible for the daily management through the lifecycle of the Programme, monitoring progress, risk and issue resolution, ensuring milestones / deliverables are being achieved.
- Manage the programme budget, working with Finance teams to track costs across the projects.
- Ensure effective reporting is in place at both Programme and project level to enable status updates and decision making should problems with implementation are encountered.
- Lead teams to discover areas of improvement, driving action items where needed to realise improvement goals.
- Experience as a programme / project manager delivering large complex projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of programme / project methodologies and their application across the programme lifecycle.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills, with appropriate experience and track record of success.
- Ability to work at all levels in an organisation to successfully implement major change
- Experience of delivering technically complex projects
- A good knowledge of data & cloud-based services and self-served portal.
- A good knowledge of OSS and business process re-engineering.