Singapore: A Cloud Hub for Asia-Pacific
- It is a magnet for data centre and network operators looking for a world-class base to serve some of the world’s fastest growing economies.
- It is home to many multinational businesses in key vertical sectors, such as financial services, looking to expand further in Asia-Pacific.
- Singapore is multi-lingual, multi-cultural, stable and prosperous, and not prone to power outages or service disruptions, making it a solid base for stable and reliable infrastructure that mission critical operations can depend on.
- Singapore has great internet connectivity not only with other Asian commercial centres but to the whole global economy.
- Singapore’s government is committed to investing huge sums to turn it into the world’s first ‘smart nation’.