Plan and control network build and network consolidation projects within Epsilon's Engineering team, producing project plans, assigning work, and estimating project deliveries. Preparing and submitting weekly reports to the management team.
Working with the product team to ensure the new network is deployed as per the business requirements.
- Project planning and monitoring progress
- Task delegation to team members
- Provide weekly view to all team members of work ahead
- Alert Engineering management team when projects are likely to overrun
- Provide weekly project status report to all stakeholders
- Keep Wrike tasks up to date. Daily review of overdue tasks.
- Coordinate internal network engineering resources and third parties/vendors for the successful and timely execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report weekly on status and escalate to management as needed
- Identify project risks and use appropriate methods to mitigate these.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Proven working experience in project management within the telecommunications industry
- Understanding of physical aspects interconnecting devices in and between Datacenters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience