Project Manager – Network Engineering (UK)
London, United Kingdom
Overall Purpose of Job
Plan and control network build and network consolidation projects within Epsilon's Engineering team, producing project plans, assigning work, and estimating project deliveries. Preparing and submitting weekly reports to the management team.
Working with the product team to ensure new network is deployed as per the business requirements.
- Project planning and monitoring progress.
- Working with the Senior Project Manager to delegate tasks to team members.
- Provide weekly view to all team members of work ahead.
- Collection of weekly project status to be reported to all stakeholders.
- Keep Project Management plans up to date on Wrike. Daily review of overdue tasks.
- Coordinate internal network engineering resources and third parties/vendors for the successful and timely execution of projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Identify project risks and use appropriate methods to mitigate these.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Cover in the Senior Project Manager’s absence.
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably required.
- Proven working experience in project management within the telecommunications industry.
- Understanding of physical aspects interconnecting devices in and between Datacenters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus .
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.