Enterprise Transformation Project Manager
The role and responsibilities: Epsilon is rolling out a transformation program across its global operations to launch into the Enterprise markets. The PM will be responsible for developing programs and activities to support the organizations strategic direction. This role involves working with Regional and divisional stakeholders. This role requires a strong background in business transformational projects, coupled with problem-solving, influencing, and communication skills.
- Manage multiple demands & workflows, resource allocations, monitor project activities & priorities to ensure timely delivery.
- Establish and prepare project plans, risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables in consultation with business users.
- Provide status reports on a regular basis. Execute program communications. Align communications plan and actions with overall change implementation.
- Track and manage requirements during the development lifecycle, incorporate changes through an established change management process.
- Leads the planning and implementation of work plans to determine the required tasks and resources (process, functional etc.)
- Identifies and anticipates risks and issues, facilitate resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation
- Champion the New Product Development process and the PMO values across the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Experience
- Certification achieved in recognized project management methodology, Prince 2 Practitioner/PMP a plus
- Minimum 5-7 years of program management experience running ICT projects
- Experience of concurrently managing multiple projects of differing size and complexity to meet defined business requirements.
- Strong communication ability to manage challenging environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive an effective project team and take full ownership of project delivery.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to structure and prioritise workloads around customer and project requirements.
- Completer finisher.
- A good knowledge of SDN & cloud based services.
- A good knowledge of OSS and business process re-engineering.
- Comprehensive understanding of project & programme management lifecycles.