Customer Project Manager (UK)
Overall Purpose of Job
Responsible for managing overall delivery of customer’s orders. Customer Project Manager (CPM) owns the scope, requirements, schedule, communication and status of the projects under their charge. CPM is the point of contact for customer and internal stakeholders.
- Liaise closely with customers and manage end-to-end delivery of customer's solution according to specification.
- Determine the scope and requirements, and deliver the orders according to the target RFS date
- Co-ordinate schedules and communication with customers and suppliers.
- Manage the delivery process and ensure:
- The project is on track, on budget, on plan
- Project documentation and activities are tracked, filed and kept properly
- Completed orders are sent to the Billing team in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage project risks and dependencies and recommend workaround to meet delivery timelines
- Adhere to delivery processes and best practices when delivering the project
- Escalate project issues appropriately to the right parties and overcome the issues timely to meet RFS date.
- Over 4 years of hands-on project management experience in the Telecommunications domain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or any equivalent discipline
- Ability to manage remote teams
- Ability to make sound judgment given unexpected project situations
- An excellent communicator
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess soft skills to work with multiple stakeholders– customers, suppliers, engineers, Sales.
- Creative in overcoming various adverse situations