Customer Project Administrator
Overall Purpose of Job
The purpose of this role is to provide solid support to the Customer Project Management team with focus on administrating customer orders (new, modifications and cancellations), scope, requirements, schedule, and communication.
This role reports to Director, Service Management.
- Administrate multiple project delivery related tasks
- Determine the scope and project requirements and deliver timely based on Customer Committed RFS date
- Follow delivery process and ensure all project documentation is filed and maintained up to date
- Manage the project schedule and track activities to successful delivery
- Liaise with internal (Sales, Sales Support, Provisioning, Field services, Carrier Management, Billing) and external (suppliers/ data centers/ 3rd party vendors) groups to ensure prompt task completion
- Act upon ad-hoc request from Service Management stakeholders to project delivery related tasks
- Maintain up to date internal databases & systems records
- Ensure the completed orders are sent for billing accurately and timely.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on project delivery process reviews, development, and updates
- Support internal Projects & Programmes related to process and systems updates
- Answer queries from Epsilon stakeholders
- Involvement in ad hoc projects
- Escalate project issues appropriately to the right parties and overcome the issues timely to meet
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, or IT related field
- At least 2 years experience in project coordination, service delivery or procurement in international IT/Telecoms environment
- Able to multitask with various administrative tasks at once
- Able to coordinate remote technical teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative in overcoming various adverse situations.
- Strong and confident communication skills both verbally and written
- Flexibility regarding working hours – able to share hours with a colleague to ensure the office is covered between 8am and 8pm
- Able to work across time zones in a multi-cultural environment
- Project management certificate will be considered as a strong advantage
- Highly Organized, diligent, accurate and conscientious
- Flexible and adaptable with attention to detail
- Supportive and cooperative nature
- Systematic & Detail oriented