New Business Manager
Overall Purpose of Job
Epsilon provides Network as a Service connectivity via a global platform that also gives access to all global cloud platform providers (AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle & Alibaba), plus a community of service provider partners directly connected to Epsilon. This can be provisioned via our Infiny portal or app for paperless automated ordering and provisioning, or via our API for even more seamless deployment.
This platform is also complimented by Epsilon’s SDWAN service that gives site to site, site to cloud and site to partner access, via existing Internet, via Epsilon global connectivity fabric and via dedicated last-mile connectivity as required.
The role is to develop new relationships in the Enterprise sector closing new business selling our key solutions. The Business Development Manager (BDM) will work with the marketing and Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to drive an outreach strategy to secure meetings with new prospects. The BDM is also required to self-generate meeting opportunities to drive relationships that lead to business wins/orders.
The Business Development Manager will work 1:1 with a Sales Development Representative, working together on the outreach strategy and unqualified lead and event follow-up, providing guidance and coaching on how to secure meetings, write compelling outreach emails and ensuring a solid contact management strategy and lead follow-up programme is followed.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for initiating and building dialogues with new Enterprise sector customers. The goal is to position Epsilon as a partner and provider of Network services that enable and underpin digital transformation strategies, WAN capabilities and access to major cloud providers and partners.
- Ensure outreach KPI’s are met: contact, follow-up, engagement.
- Ensure meeting generation KPI’s are met.
- Build a pipeline to x times target over a ramp-up time-frame and maintain a set pipeline value versus target to ensure success.
- Hit a new business new MRC (monthly recurring charge) sign up target.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support for allocated SDR, ensure SDR KPI’s are met for outreach and meeting bookings.
- At least 6years' of enterprise sales experience
- Experience in selling disruptive and transformative technologies to Enterprises that enables digital transformation and cloud strategies.
- Evidence of successfully hitting and exceeding new business targets.
- Proven experience in gaining new business with Enterprise customers.
- Understanding and knowledge of social selling, using tools such as LinkedIn and managing workload, outreach, prospecting and pipeline via a key platform such as Salesforce.
- Experience in selling SDWAN and virtualised network services as well as traditional managed WAN. Some exposure to network security products.
- Ability to hold CIO level meetings, prepared and deliver pitch and RFP response presentations to CIO, senior and technical customer representatives.
- Experience and ability to drive bid responses for RFP’s.
- Understand how to close and create close events and strategies for Enterprise business.
- Ability and experience of working in agile, ‘hands on’ challenger environments
- Experience in globally distributed businesses where colleagues, supporters and approvers are in other time zone is desirable.