Administrator, Carrier Relations
Overall Purpose of Job
The purpose of this role is to provide solid administrative support to the Carrier Relations, Sales & Services team, with a focus on managing external data centre services and local access services with major vendors.
This role reports to Manager, Carrier Relations APAC
- Procurement of third-party data centre services (i.e. cabling & cross connection, footprint, rack space, power KVA)
- Own the process of invoice validation and dispute management by working closely with Epsilon Finance team and other Epsilon Suppliers.
- Manage timely orders processing new and cancellation orders
- Support Local Access procurement team with sourcing local access services in the region, function as back up, as an overflow for existing team members
- Act upon ad-hoc request from Engineering and Service Delivery stakeholders to order specified Cross-Connect Cabling
- Management of Purchase Orders and their internal approval and timely delivery of new services ordered.
- Ensure supplier invoices are validated against installed base and ensure correct payments are made timely, in cooperation with finance team.
- Updating internal databases & systems for procurement and finance records
- Answering queries from Epsilon stakeholders (engineers, service delivery etc)
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as they arise eg. Assisting in decommissioning of POPs, updating and improving internal systems and processes.
- To cover the core working hours for global entities between the two people. At least one administrator needs to be working in the office from 8am to 8pm.
- Background in procurement or coordinator role ideally with IT or Telecoms products
- Able to multitask with various administrative tasks at once
- Strong, confident communication skills both verbally and written
- Flexibility regarding working hours – able to share hours with a colleague to ensure the office is covered between 8am and 8pm
- Able to work across time zones in a multi-cultural environment
- Organised, diligent, accurate and conscientious
- Supportive and cooperative nature
- Systematic & Detail oriented
- Desire to take on more responsibility e.g. to get involved in contract negotiations, be the local point of access for the carrier relations department.