Accounts Payable Assistant
To work closely with the Accounts Payable Supervisor and wider business as part of a newly set up shared services department based in Sofia.
The Accounts Payable Assistant’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Processing incoming supplier invoices- matching, batching and coding
- Assisting with supplier queries
- Statement reconciliation
- Assisting with preparing invoices for payment
- Assist with the month-end closing process
- Process payment-runs for vendors and staff expenses plus ad hoc payments as necessary
- Reviewing the Aged Creditors and investigating any debit balances.
- Basic to Intermediary Excel Skills
- Good attention to detail, proactive and methodical approach to tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organise work
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team