CEO Statement 2019: Driving Our Continual Transformation
- Serving New Segments – We are ready to serve a whole range of network-centric businesses from OTT and XaaS providers to App Developers and Enterprises. Each segment has unique requirements that we can fulfil with on-demand, more flexible and agile networking. They are crying out for a better networking model and we are able to address these business pain points with our Infiny SDN platform.
- Enabling New Technologies – Across the industries, the next step in digital transformation is being held back by networking. We have the scalability and speed to enable the deployment of IoT, AI and new Cloud-based applications and services. We must be focused on removing the limits to a truly digitalised future. APIs seamlessly integrating solutions into existing platforms. Automation delivering new agility in networking. Visibility and transparency giving users full control over their services.
- Transforming Data Centre Connectivity – We will make a strong push into the Data Centre Interconnect market and become one of the leading SDN providers for metro Ethernet Data Centre connectivity. There’s a massive opportunity to transition legacy Data Centre connectivity to an automated and on-demand model. Our offering enables customers and partners to connect across any Data Centre ecosystem and frees network-centric businesses to connect their Data Centre across the globe with a single provider.
- Moving with Speed – We have to move with speed in 2019. It is critical that we develop solutions that match the needs of each segment and grow them faster than ever before. There should be greater urgency, creating agile roadmaps that take weeks instead of months. We are connecting our partners and customers to data centres globally while offering access to Cloud and IX. At the same time providing an end-to-end connectivity solution for all kinds of businesses.
- Analytics and the Feedback Loop – We are building new intelligence into our sales and marketing approach. By capturing data on how our services are being used by who and where, we have created a feedback loop between sales and marketing to drive the development of better products. We are now supported by data to make faster and more precise decisions. Sales figures are only one data set. They don’t tell the whole story about what is working and why. Using the intelligence, we will be able to enhance and build even better solutions.
- Staying True to Who We are – Throughout our continual transformation, we have to remain focused on our mission. No matter which segment we serve, our business is always about making connectivity simple and delivering customer service excellence. In this age of digital consumers, customer experience is more important than ever. We must to continue to explore new ways to optimise the experience for our customers, and that will become our strongest differentiator.