Product Manager, Access Services
Overall Job Purpose
This role is part of the Product team under the Data Business Unit. The role is responsible for defining and managing the delivery of access services, for example, telco partnership on last-mile aggregation, technology partner on API automation and integration and complement other products and services for the complete solution for all segments of customers.
The Product Manager is to define and advance Epsilon’s access strategy through partnership and automation and position Epsilon as a disruptor in telecom services ordering, procurement, and management via Epsilon Orchestrators and Infiny platform. He/she is responsible to strategize, define requirements, translate requirements into functional and technical specifications and then drive the development life cycle from start to finish. He/she will work with a diverse set of internal and external partners, building and maintaining relationships as well as helping to define the product roadmap. This role requires an analytical marketer with a strong sense for methods to align product offerings to customer’s pain points, which consistently adjust based on market conditions and feedback from customers. Need to be strong in the execution of the development of marketing materials, including sales collateral, case studies, training, and external blog posts.
- Define a product strategy and roadmap for Access services for all customer segments in partnership with key stakeholders both internally and externally on a global scale.
- Partner with global telcos, aggregator, in-country service provider and technology partner and leverage on Epsilon’s global Point of Presence and Infiny platform to offer a differentiated Access service experience, in terms of cost improvement, speed and service quality.
- Oversee the establishment of the ENNI with global partners to expand the company’s global reach and last-mile coverage.
- Evaluate and select the right access technology to support other products and services like SD-WAN, multi-cloud and Ethernet to meet the technical and commercial targets, such as SLA and pricing.
- Reduce the Time to Quote from 1 week or longer to 72 hours even 24 hours and cover 70% of the total quotations. Establish a quick quote mechanism to achieve 24 hours for any RFP.
- Oversee the partnership activities and relationship through the partnership lifecycle management, including conduct regular business reviews for improvement on the process.
- Provide analytics based on existing product structure, financial performance and propose future access strategy based on market assessment
- Act as the single point of contact and decision-maker for access service in terms of technical and commercial assessment, on-boarding, upgrades, changes, and termination.
- Work closely with the IS team on automation development to provide end to end service experience together with other products.
- Interlock with Product Managers and Sales to ensure market and customer requirements are considered and included in strategy and roadmap
- 7 years’ experience in product marketing or product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline
- Strong bias for data-driven decision-making and experience in distilling complex, analytically dense products into client-facing solutions
- Ability to create compelling sales collateral and marketing materials according to verticalsProject management experience and fanatical attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization
- Communication skills and clear customer focus
- Quick decision-making abilities demonstrating bias for action under tight timing and pressure