Digital Transformation Director
London, United Kingdom
Overall Job Purpose
This role is dedicated to primarily owning and leading the development of Epsilon’s digital strategy, specifically focused on the evolution of the Infiny portal (Epsilon’s SDN portal & Digital front end) from both a commercial and customer experience perspective.
The development of Epsilon’s SDN portal is front and centre to the company’s strategy going forward, therefore, the engagement and ongoing management of key SDN partners, additional API’s, new functionality, products and services, are all in scope for this key role. Decision making accountability for the above elements; part of the Service & Operations Management team, the role reports to the CEO to ensure the responsibility and accountability is clear to the broader Epsilon team.
The role demands creating and implementing Epsilon’s overall digital strategy including automation first in everything we do. This will require a high-level of engagement across the business, with customers and prospects to develop a plan to drive adoption through an effective transformation programme which will deliver business benefits under the ‘Infiny First’ banner.
- Responsible for continually improving Epsilon’s SDN online presence including associated functionality, applications, products, services, and future roadmap; this includes clear decision-making accountability.
- Engagement with Business Units, Marketing, Sales, Technical groups, and customers to ensure Infiny develops at the pace required and in line with broader Epsilon strategy and associated demands.
- Putting automation at the heart of Epsilon’s customer engagement – from sales through to finance and leading the changes required to ensure it is delivered and, importantly, maintained
- Optimum utilisation of digital tools to enhance the Epsilon customer experience and internal processes and workflows: including development of recommendations where appropriate
- Provision of customer demonstrations, internal training requirements and presentations on Infiny, associated functions, API’s Partner products, workflows & processes etc.
- Overall responsibility for the P&L of Infiny, its adoption and growth plans including associated technology partner developments
- Manage and lead the required collaboration internally & externally to deliver on the success KPI’s as defined in the Epsilon strategy
- At least 5 – 7 years of experience in senior digital transformational roles, ideally in telecom’s or cloud sectors
- Extensive technology and commercial experience are essential
- Relevant technical knowledge alongside strong project management abilities in order to oversee project teams.
- Excellent communication skills are needed to interact with team members, executive management, and customers.
- Good analytical skills in order to develop effective strategies, determine project risks, and plan required product developments & or platform changes.
- Technical knowledge of
- SDN, NFV, VNF, Cyber fundamentals, Networking, VPN & layer 3 services, SaaS and other associated cloud services
- API’s, HTML 5, CMS, and cloud technologies (Heroku, AWS etc.)
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science or a related relevant subject
- Relevant technology, architecting, or content platform work experience may be beneficial
- Active membership in a professional organization, such as the Data and or digital body
- Focused/experienced in promoting customer engagement by utilizing data-driven marketing strategies.