Epsilon to speak at Carriers World 2017
This year, Epsilon will be speaking at Carriers World & IPX Summit 2017.
Both Vibeke Harder, Director Global Network Operations & Technology and Mark Daley, Director, Digital Strategy & Business Development will participate in a panel discussion on day 1 and 2 of the conference respectively.
In this panel session, Vibeke will join executives from Interoute, Tata Communications and TeleGeography in a discussion of the Cloud business models, SaaS, PaaS and how the Cloud is an essential new revenue stream.
Date: 26th September 2017
Moderator & Panelist:
- Panelist: Mark Lewis, EVP, Products & Developments, Interoute
- Panelist: Vibeke Harder, Director, Global Network Operation and Technology, Epsilon
- Panelist: Andy Wood, Head of Solutions Engineering, Tata Communications
- Moderator: Cartesian Michael Healey, Director EMEA, TeleGeography
In this session, Mark share his views on the rise of cPaaS, and building the right APIs alongside executives from Twilio, Zenzu, TeleSign.
Date: 27th September 2017
Moderator & Panelist
- Panelist: Mark Daley, Director, Digital Strategy & Business Development, Epsilon
- Panelist: Sven Dirshauer, Director EMEA, Twilio
- Panelist: Stacy Stubblefield, Co-founder, TeleSign
- Moderator: James Walker, Principal Consultant, Zenzu
If you would like to speak with us, do schedule a meeting with us in advance. We’d love to share with you our latest Infiny platform which allow users to procure port-to-port, port-to-Cloud, port-to-Internet exchanges, SIP Trunking and last mile DIA and SD-WAN services.
See you there!