Epsilon to speak at Capacity Europe 2017
Just 1 more week to Capacity Europe!
This year, our CCO, Carl Roberts will be participating in a panel alongside industry experts from Verizon, Airtel, Colt, Interout & AT&T.
Panel Session: Deploying SDN for the Carrier’s commercial network architecture
Date: 25th October 2017
Time: 11.45am – 12.45pm
Moderator & Panelist:
- Moderator: Caroline Chappell, Principle Analyst, Analysys Mason
- Panelist: George Sloan, VP AT&T Global Connection Management
- Eric Gillenwater, VP & Head of US and Europe, Airtel Business
- Rajiv Datta, COO, Colt Technology Services
- Carl Roberts, CCO, Epsilon
- Matthew Finnie, Group CTO & EVP Cloud Services, Interoute
- Ray Wierzbicki, SVP, Verizon Partner Solutions
If you would like to speak with us, do schedule a meeting with us in advance. We’d love to share with you our latest Infiny platform which allow users to procure port-to-port, port-to-Cloud, port-to-Internet exchanges, SIP Trunking and last mile DIA and SD-WAN services.
See you there!