Capturing New Revenue with White Label Cloud Connectivity
Managed service providers, data centre operators, and carrier and service providers have an opportunity to tap into the growing cloud market with white label cloud connectivity. As their enterprise customers look for simpler and more efficient ways to connect their cloud services, they can white label cloud connectivity platforms to expand their portfolio and offer their customer immediate access to on demand Ethernet.
When they find the right partner, white label cloud connectivity can be the beginning of a long-term sustainable revenue stream that grow with cloud adoption. It is an opportunity that offers service providers some major advantages:
- Expand Service Capabilities – White label cloud connectivity platform enables service providers to sell cloud connectivity without needing to develop their own network infrastructure or invest in the development of online portals. It simplifies and accelerates selling cloud connectivity with an automated platform built to connect customers to Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Softlayer, Google Cloud Platform, VMware, as well as global internet exchanges.
- Reach New Global and Local Markets – Service providers can sell connectivity around the world as well as in local metro markets. It enables them to tap into global networks without the need to procure them themselves. They can win new global business and support the global growth of enterprise cloud.
- Offer Guaranteed Quality of Service and Experience – With the right partner, service providers can offer their customers new visibility into network performance and end user experience. Guaranteed quality encourages enterprises to move more applications into the cloud, growing their connectivity needs.
- Deliver Complete Solutions – Cloud connectivity platforms offer a single source for connecting cloud services. It can offer click-of-a-button provisioning, performance monitoring, virtualised networks, and private, public and hybrid options all in one place.
- Own the Customer Relationship – The white label model means service providers retain full control of their customer relationships with a branded portal for selling cloud connectivity. While the underlying infrastructure is maintained by the partner, customers have a single relationship to manage.
- Gain the Support of Connectivity Experts – Cloud connectivity platform partners can share their expertise in selling and marketing these services. They are focused on cloud enablement and making sure that service providers are successful in this market. They can be relied on to support the growth of cloud connectivity for service providers.
The white label model has been successful across the IT ecosystem and now service providers can benefit from white label cloud connectivity platforms. IT is a natural step forward for the network infrastructure market and a way for a range of players to capture new revenue from cloud.
If you’d like to learn more about our CloudLX platform and how we’re supporting the success of partners, please let us know: email@example.com